Thursday, March 26, 2009

So this is becoming a problem...

Until recently, I've never purchased anything on Ebay. By nature, I'm a bargain shopper, so I knew that a site that offers nothing but good deals was something that I should probably stay away from. I don't like paying full price for anything, so if I don't find a good deal, I don't spend the money. But Ebay is trouble. Good deal after good deal eventually equals money I shouldn't be spending. Starving writers should keep away from this site, although I've convinced myself I'm lucky that my husband didn't set out to be a starving writer, so it's all good.

Thanks to my friend Andi's tutorial on Ebay, I'm addicted. And I thought facebook was habit forming. I've spent the last hour and a half scouring Ebay, but I'm proud to say I didn't end up buying anything, just simply wasted time. Hmm...I guess I shouldn't be proud of that either.

But - also thanks to Andi, I've been roaming around my house looking for things that might sell on Ebay. So far I've made around $150 on Ebay, so husband isn't complaining too much.

Thank you (I think!), sweet Andi for rubbing off on me. Hopefully as a result, my kids will be dressed as cute as yours!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Happy shopping to you. :)

From the Doghouse said...

You know, if what you sell balances what you buy, you're good!