Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One of Jackson's best


Until last week, I was apparently one of the only people left in Jackson who had not experienced the delight that is Pan-Asia. Now housed in a first-class location off of Old Canton Road, Pan-Asia offers mouthwatering Asian fare. Executive chef Grant Nooe draws inspiration from Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, and Indian cuisine. I was with a tableful and we ordered a good half of the menu. Be sure to try the lettuce wraps, spring rolls, and spicy crab cakes. You can view the full menu at http://www.pan-asia.com/. Prepare to be blown away.

1 comment:

Debbie Holland said...

Ahh, you are not the only one that had not been to Pan Asia. I have not yet been, but have heard great reviews from friends. It is on my list of places to eat. You confirmed it. I gotta go try it.