Friday, September 26, 2008

Depression?

Last night my husband basically scared the living daylights out of me. After an afternoon or reading up on this economy situation, he informed me that as of Monday we could be in a depression if a solution isn't decided upon before the weekend's out. To see him so up in arms about what's going on is scary. Really scary. Something has to be done. How exactly did we get to this point? As Americans, myself included, we sit back and worry about trivial things while our country is on its way to a state of depression. We're all in all pretty selfish. I know that until I felt the hurt in my energy, gas, and grocery bill, I wasn't too worried about the economy. I commend McCain and Obama for taking time out of their campaigns to try and figure this thing out. After all, they get paid lots of money to be Senators, not candidates.

No comments: