Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions...



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have to say that 2009 is a year I'm not too terribly sad to see go. I'm excited to see what 2010 brings to the table! I usually don't make resolutions, besides the ever popular lose those last ten pounds of baby weight (my baby's two and a half!), but this year, I feel like there is a lot I can (and need to) improve on.

This year, I resolve to...
1. Spend more time getting to know God - in prayer and His word.
2. Cherish time with my kids... After all, 2010 is the year my oldest enters kindergarten - and begins a life of her own. Where have the last five years gone?
3. Seize the day. I'm one of those people that is constantly wanting to know what is happening next, when life is happening now!
4. And yes, lose those last ten pounds of baby weight! It wouldn't be a new year without me at least saying I'm going to do that!

Best of luck on all your resolutions!

Also, side note - head to your newstands quick and pick up the January/February issue of Mississippi Magazine, the oh-so-popular bridal registry issue. I wrote a feature on the Winchester rehearsal dinner. When I started freelancing, one of my first goals was to write for Mississippi Magazine, a quality publication that of course is all about the best place on earth. Every time I get an assignment I'm so excited!

Happy New Year! I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

In the Dog House said...

Congrats on the story! Hope 2010 is a good year for you and your family.